Noord-Holland Province, Netherlands
|r @ frederico.me||github.com/fredericorecsky||linkedin.com/in/recsky/|
Work on data and ai processing, from the development to their deployment, scaling and monitoring. I have experience on developing backend systems, development of data processing systems and their data pipelines with a high level of automation, from the initial development to deployment, testing and validation using the best open-source tools/techniques available. I’ve worked with several technologies, and I am used to integrate them. Also, I have always worked into creating a better platform to develop and use the technologies on the most productive way for the developers and people involved on the project. I have experience as engineering manager, planning the work, preparing the deliverables, and supporting a team of developers/data engineers to grow on the role.
This is a short summary of the technologies I am working currently:
- Software development using Go, Python, C and Perl
- Web-frameworks: Django, Catalyst, Gin
- Hashicorp Terraform
- Google Cloud Platform
- Design of APIs for webservices
- CI/CD pipelines with gitlab and travisCI
- Data Extraction, transformation and analysis.
- MySQL databases and Redis data store.
- Development of Linux core utils tools and batch automation
- Linux packages, RPM, Anaconda, Ansible, Embedded Linux
- Docker, Docker Compose, multistage builds
- Ads Api for Google, Apple
I have worked with a number of other technologies and I am flexible on what to use to solve a problem.
Accenture - Data Engineering Manager - Data & Ai
Dec 2021 – present, Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
On Google Cloud team I manage, architect, and plan the delivery of data projects. These projects include new implementations of data projects on google cloud and as well migrations from on-prem to cloud.
The management includes defining the milestones and managing stockholder’s expectations as well guidance and support for the members of the team. As Architect I prepare, choose and bootstrap the solution to be delivered, including plans, tasks and costs to implement the given solution. Also, I do all the steps preparing POC’s and demonstration of a given solution. I have a hands-on approach since my experience as software/data engineer and help the team with technical solutions and code to actual implementation.
The projects I work include external clients, such as large IT providers, telecom companies, banks, and internal projects such as assets and internals frameworks used on our delivery. My actual project is a deployment data pipeline for data models and pipelines. The goal is to provide a deployment pipeline where the data scientist/developer could prepare his model and deploy on production on defined and replicable way. The pipeline works with the code build on the CI/CD, generate the data manifests with their dependencies and the data is prepared and transfer on airflow pipelines to their correct environments for use.
Previous project was supporting the new pipelines to extract and load the customer data into the data lake. It goes from its validation and quality test to it production version and monitoring. This project uses google cloud data products such as BigQuery, pub/sub and REST. The first project I worked at was an airflow asset to orchestrate complex legacy dag workflows. To use on migrations, it will get a set of DAG’s and control their execution and dependency externally without changing the DAG’s. The goal is to migrate as smooth as possible reducing the number of changes on production code and giving flexibility to schedule and assembly pipelines with them. Using airflow resources such as subtasks and dagrun the asset will orchestrate the legacy DAG’s on the new cloud environment.
Booking.com - Software Developer
August 2015 - November 2021, Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
Booking is one of the biggest online marketing advertisers and on the PPC team we take care of the communication with the search providers and the processing of the results and data reports.
- Integration and Data Processing for ads:
- Google Ads
- Apple Ads
- Integration of on-premise system with google cloud platform
- Infrastructure of the software and tools used with ppc/ads bidding systems
- Tools for managing marketing campaigns on google using Google Ads API
- Migrated and updated the system to process of ads using a distributed system
Core Infrastructure Team
- Planning and implementation of a Service Directory for the new SOA architecture
- Developer cycle and experience for migration or when creating a new service
- Helped on the development of the internal web services framework
- Internal SEO tools and infrastructure designed on the scale required by booking.com
- Internal crawler development: improved the internal crawler used to get SEO information about the booking.com site. Enabled it to have SEO metrics for the entire set of links of the website instead just a sample of it.
Product Engineering Team
June 2012 - August 2015 (3 years 3 months), Brazil
- Development of an application for tracking and audit of production items.
- MySQL Database cluster management and application development
- ASP.net / C# soap webservices and integration with 3rd parties
- Redhat/CentOS System administration
- Development of biometric enabled applications using C# and the morpho biometric devices
October 2011 - September 2014 (3 years)
- Creating data consuming apps using RabbitMQ
- Web Applications using Catalyst Framework;
- Amazon s3/Dreamhost Objects;
- Windows Phone applications;
- Windows Desktop Applications
- Crawlers and Data Mining
- Mysql Replication
December 2009 - March 2012 (2 years 4 months) Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
- Worked with server backend development, A/B test tools, search engine for hotels, data extraction and analysis for price parity and availability of rooms. Page 2 of 3
- Using perl and mysql, developed modules and tools used to generate the search results of the website. Also worked with data extraction and analysis in the A/B test tool of the website.
- Worked creating software to analyse data about price parity of hotels, generating reports used by the account managers.
March 2006 - September 2009 (3 years 7 months) Hortolandia
- Worked on Linux Technology Center, developing in Perl, C and packing software for Linux.
- Development of IBM Installation Toolkit for Linux in System X.
- Developing for Linux Kernel kexec, kdump tools on Cell/B.E platform.
- Remastering and personalization of RHEL and Suse Linux for tests.
- Helping partners like Red Hat and Novell/Suse with patches and packages to support better IBM hardware.
Sagem Orga Card Systems
June 2003 - March 2006 (2 years 10 months) Taubaté Area, Brazil
- Linux software development using Perl, C
- Windows software development using C++
- Smart Card and GSM Sim cards personalization
- Magnetic cards personalization
- Windows Terminal Services Administration
- AIX software development using C and Perl
Universidade de Taubate
BS, Scientific Computing (2001 - 2005)